2015. “Its Time to Fix Our Outdated Guidelines for Human Vaccine Trials” with Nancy Campbell at The Conversation.
- “Drug Review Amendments Need Changes.” The Tennessean. Op-ed Section. October 30.
- “Gaps in Medical Research Ethics.” The Los Angeles Times. Op-ed Section. October 8. (Published widely in syndication)
- “Where are the Students in the Healthcare Debate?” Inside Higher Education. Views Section. December 17. (first author with four students in course “Sociology of Medicine”).
- “Inviting Researchers to IRB Meetings.” Protecting Human Subjects. Issue 18: 17-18.
- “The Problem of Local Precedents,” Thinking outside the IRB. Washington University Research Review Resources. May 7.
- “Scientific Misconduct And Its Wide-Ranging Effects: Many Are Affected When Researchers Cheat,” by William Weir. The Hartford Courant. January 22.
- “Investigation: Ethics Violations in Health Experiments,” The Takeaway with John Hockenberry (New York Public Radio). March 4.
- “Past Medical Experiments on Humans Revealed,” by Mike Stobbe. Associated Press. February 27.